Here we will tell some benefits of hand dryers. Hand dryers are the electrical devices that produce heat when turned on. The use of a hand dryer has many advantages. It is energy-efficient, cost-effective and prevents vandalism. Even though the device and its installation tend to be very costly, there is no need to spend one-time use the paper towels that when summed up could be more expensive in the long run.
Some Benefits of Hand Dryers
1. Creating Space
- People are getting bigger and washrooms are getting smaller, which means that maximizing space in this location is a necessity.
- With only small projections extending from the wall cavity, some around 2cm, you are looking at significantly reducing the amount of the hand dryer that enters the washroom space.
- Not only is this a positive for room space the hand dryer takes up, but it also enhances safety in the washroom.
- A hand dryer that protrudes a long way from the wall in a tight washroom could be a hazard waiting to happen, with the potential of bumping into the machine.
- It has also been noted before that school children like to hang from a hand dryer in a school environment if they can get away with it!
2. Reduces cleaning and slipping hazards
- This type of hand dryer is liked by health & the safety and domestic teams. They come with their own wall protection.
- Usually, for this type of protection of walls beneath a hand under a dryer, you need to purchase a separate splashback plate. By placing the hands inside the cavity all the drying action occurs in there.
- Rather than water ending up running down the walls or straight onto the floor, some models add the tray at the bottom of the recess to catch the water. A slipping hazard is minimized due to this.
- In some locations, you will also find that certain individuals like to use the top of the hand dryer as a shelf to leave rubbish. The recessed hand dryer removes the temptation of this.
3. Reduces vandalism
- A protruding object in any room has an increased chance of being maliciously damaged.
- Punched, kicked or pulled off the wall, we have seen them all.
- Recessed hand dryers get left alone in this respect.
4. Improves aesthetics
- A recessed hand dryer with its paneled finish looks great in any washroom.
- Some literally look like a sheet of steel section on a wall.