In this article, we will read about some exotic house plants. The houseplants in this list are bold and pretty. Some of the most different, beautiful indoor plants you should grow. Grow some of these indoor, and see a big change in your interior. These beautiful houseplants have the capability to change the appearance of any dull-boring room.
Exotic House Plants
1. Nerve Plant
- This demanding houseplant looks gorgeous due to its striking leaves.
- Be particular about watering and dry indoor air and cold drafts.
- Need to keep balance in watering.
- The bold and brassy houseplant that is low maintenance too.
- The mix of the yellow, amber, and orange color linear markings on thick dark green foliage, croton looks stunning.
- To grow, keep it in the spot that receives bright indirect light most of the time and water them sporadically.
- Many varieties are available in astonishing color combinations and patterns.
- This tropical houseplant does not mind low light conditions.
- It likes moisture surroundings and moderate watering.
4. Pencil Cactus
- The unusual looking astonishing plant is notorious for its toxic milky sap.
- Pencil cactus has medium to high light and requires low watering needs.
- Watering 3- 4 times in a month is sufficient.
5. Silver Vase Plant
- Not as usual but a beautiful indoor plant, the silver vase belongs to bromeliad family.
- Growing this houseplant is similar to others.
6. Fiddle Leaf Fig
- Fiddle leaf is a tall, attracting houseplant with glossy, leathery foliage.
- This can change the look of any room.
7. Aluminium Plant
- This plant is known for beautiful silver strips that look like the color of aluminum.
- One of the beautiful indoor plants which is of low maintenance.
- Keep it in the cool shady spot that receives the few hours of bright indirect light.
- Anthuriums are beautiful houseplants that bloom in shades of white, pink red or lavender.
- With a rich color palette, long lifespan and low care requirements, they are very good for those with the busy lifestyle.