In this article, we read about facts on house plants. Green indoor plants are always good. Not only are they abeautiful to look at, but they also freshen the surroundings, adding a touch of green splendor. With the fresh leaves sprouting out of their stems and branches, and the color-filled buds poking out, they are always a good to be in the presence of.
Facts On House Plants
1. They Make Great Pets
- When we go to supermarket, big box store, or garden center and adopt a houseplant, we will be giving some poor little orphan plant a forever home.
- Not only do they perform tricks such as growing and blooming, but some are even close.
2. They Come in Colors
- Plain green is not the only option for house plants.
- Many houseplants blossom including low-light mavens such as African violets, hoyas, and peace lilies.
- But beyond flowers, check out new room for foliage plants.
- They come clad in some truly good colors, and new hues are being added all the time.
3. They Are Not High Maintenance
- if you are busy, and that’s cool with houseplants.
- Choose the long living kind, and they need not be constantly running around with a watering pot.
- Do not over water houseplants in winter.
4. They Don’t Need a Tropical Climate
- Most plants like the exact same temperatures that make us comfortable.
- Turn on the thermostat down at night in winter, and plants will be healthier.
5. Keeping Air Temperatures Down
- Releases oxygen and moisturizes the environment.
- This cools the surroundings.
- Mind functions better with more oxygen, eliminating the effects of stress greatly.
7. Promoting Mental Clarity
- With the increase in the flow of fresh oxygen in the body, the mind is always refreshed.
- This improves mental clarity.
8. Reducing Carbon Dioxide Levels
- Green plants are known to inhale carbon Dioxide and give out oxygen.
- This reduces the carbon dioxide levels in the air and adds fresh invigorating oxygen.