In this post, we will tell you the Steps for the Manicure. An impressive manicure involves more than just filing your nails and coating them with nail polish. It is an elaborate ritual – just the way you take care of your face.
Steps for the Manicure
1. Remove current nail polish (if any).
- Eliminate spills and the smudges by positioning your arms and tools on the flat, protected surface.
- We recommend Butter London Powder Room nail polish remover, which smells good, Zoya Remove+, which comes in the genius no-spills bottle, and La Fresh Acetone-Free Wipes, which are way convenient.
- Wash hands afterward.
2. Clip, file, and buff your nails.
- Clip nails first, if necessary.
- Then file (in one direction) to get your tips square, round or somewhere in between.
- Buff tops and the sides of nails with a nail buffer to create a smooth surface.
3. Push back your cuticles.
- Soften cuticles with oil or the lotion and then push back gently with the cuticle stick.
- The cuticles protect your nails from bacteria and keep them soft, so avoid cutting them.
4. Exfoliate your hands.
- Exfoliate hands, wrists and the forearms with a hand scrub that remove the dead skin cells and replenishes moisture.
- Use a nailbrush to clean under nails. Wash hands afterward and dry them thoroughly.
5. Moisturize your hands.
- Moisturize now to avoid smudging dry nail polish later.
- Take the opportunity to offer yourself a mini hand massage—just because you’re not at the spa doesn’t mean you can’t relax!
- To finish, wipe each nail with nail polish remover.
6. Apply the nail polish base coat.
- Apply the base coat to hydrate and protect the nails and prevent chipping.
- Nail guru, recommends waiting two full minutes between each coat, starting with the base coat.
10. Clean up rough edges and let the nails dry.
- Clean up the mistakes or wobbly edges by wrapping the cotton ball soaked in the nail polish remover around the end of your cuticle pen and carefully going over edges.
- If you’re using nail polish remover pads, fold one into the triangle for more precise application.
For more information about the Manicure, or you want to do Manicure or you are looking for salon please contact us.