This post explains some tips for an organized bathroom sink. We all have spaces in our homes that could use a little support in the organization department. If you buy a new bathroom sink, you’ll be amazed at what a change you’ll see in a dull bathroom. There are so many options on the market for bathroom sinks and so many things to think about. Read here for information whether you’re doing a quick change or a total remodel.
Tips for an Organized Bathroom Sink
1. Donate, Recycle and Sort
- Everything from under the sink and donated the extra shampoos and soaps to the local charity.
- Next, the area under the sink a good cleaning.
- Recycled bulky packaging that was taking up too much space.
- After that decided which items you wanted to store under the sink, and measured and lined the space before choosing which bins to use.
2. Utilize Space on Cabinet Doors
- Add a little hook to the back of the cabinet door to hang a toiletry bag.
- It’s good to have a toothbrush, toothpaste, shaving cream, and the razor for out of town guests who may have forgotten the toiletry item.
- Additionally, kids use these little toiletry bags when we travel.
- Now, it’s incredibly easy for anyone to find.