Hairstylists know every trick there is to make your hair look fantastic. And now, they’re sharing their secrets so you can make the salon-quality looks at home. Below are the Best Tips for Hair Styling.
Some Tips for Hair Styling
1. You Can Shampoo Daily
- While the “no-poo” movement is huge, shampooing daily is totally okay, especially if you have oily hair.
- Shampoos these days are gentle enough to be used daily; it’s the blowdryers, flatirons and curling irons that do the most damage.
- So if you have super oily hair, go ahead and shampoo your hair daily.
- Just try to let hair air-dry or go easy on heat products.
2. Dirty Hair Is Easier to Style
- Stylists prefer if you don’t wash hair the morning of an updo; dirty hair is easier to mold and holds styles better.
- If you have a big night coming up and want to wear a sophisticated updo, skip washing your hair beforehand.
- It will make molding your hair into a French twist or a chic chignon much simpler.
3. Get Runway Hair With Velcro Rollers
- If you want your hair to have some real body, get yourself some Velcro rollers.
- Fine, straight hair can be tricky to roll.
- But stylists have found that spritzing fine hair with the flexible hold hairspray and curling it with the iron before rolling it onto the Velcro roller can help.
- It gives your hair the grip it needs, and after you take out the rollers, you’ll have fantastic body and volume.
4. You Can Give Yourself a Professional Blow Dry
- Blow-dry salons are popping up all over the country.
- For about $30 you can get a perfect blow-dry that will last you a couple of days to a full week, depending on your hair texture.
- But if you want to save money, you can get salon-worthy results by doing your own amazing blow dry.