The shower maintenance is water spots and stains. Not only do the spots lessen the appearance of shower doors, but they can cause etching in the glass. After long term exposure, the glass will start to be damaged by water spots. Below some Tips To Maintain Shower Cabin.
Some Tips To Maintain Shower Cabin
1. Stop moisture in its tracks.
- Nothing supports delay mildew stains like a dry shower.
- Hang a squeegee over the showerhead and make it the rule that the last one to take a shower wipes down the walls, tub, and the shower doors.
- A couple of extra minutes of work can really minimize cleaning time in the long-run.
2. Coat the shower walls and doors with a water repellent.
- They support the water, minerals, and soap scum bead up and runoff, so there’s less for you to scrub away.
3. Skip bar soap at the sink.
- Use the liquid soap with a pump or even a hands-free soap dispenser instead.
- Eliminating the grimy soap dish with support your sink and countertop stay cleaner.