This post explains about tips to maintain the hand dryers. Hand dryers are used throughout the day in high traffic bathrooms. With such high use, it is critical to look after them so that they last as long as possible. To do this best, first, you should begin by getting the right-hand dryer. Here are some tips for choosing the right one for your business.
Tips to Maintain the Hand Dryers
1) Clean your Hand Dryers
- Cleaning regularly will support your hand dryers last longer, as long as you do it right! To clean the hand dryer, remove the dust regularly from the air inlet and outlets.
- We recommend doing this with a soft brush! Remember to regularly clean the exterior of the hand dryers, especially if your dryers aren’t automatic.
2) Inspect your Hand Dryers
- How often you inspect your hand dryers depends on how often they are used. If your bathroom has low foot traffic, you might only want to inspect the hand dryers every year.
- However, if the bathroom is being used often and by many, you’ll have to begin quarterly inspections.
3) Ask us for Advice
- Every hand dryer has individual cleaning needs.
- When you’re purchasing the hand dryers, ask for maintenance advice and best practices from the trained staff.
- If you’re not qualified to clean the hand dryers, use trained technicians.
Safety is a priority given the mix of electricity and water, so it pays to have your hand dryers included as part of your quarterly, or yearly building safety checks. All electrical units should be tested and tagged by a professional electrician as a minimum requirement, but maintaining your hand dryers can also increase efficiencies.
By regularly maintaining your hand dryers you can reduce electricity costs, bacteria, and germs, as well as offering a more comfortable environment for anyone using the bathrooms and your cleaning staff. Maintaining a hand dryer will also increase its usage life with consistent performance, saving you money in the long run!