Manicure is the best method to pamper your hands. It is them that do all the works for you. After the manicure, your hands look just out of the world. Here are the different types of manicures you should know about. Choose the best for yourself.
Different Types of Manicures
1. Basic Manicure
- If this is your first time, then it’s better to keep it simple and sweet.
- A basic manicure is fuss-free and is the best way to know what to expect in a manicure session.
- It’s fast and simple.
- Also, it’s easy to change if you are bored with it in a few days.
2. French Manicure
- It’s stylish.
- A classic French manicure can never disappoint you.
- The crescent moon-like coats of white nail polish on the edges give your nails a crisp look.
- And nowadays the fashion divas continuously experiment with this classic form of the manicure.
- So you will see a lot of varieties regarding color choices and embellishments.
3. Reverse French Manicure
- The reverse French manicure is a stylish version of the classic French manicure.
- Unlike the latter, this one has the crescent moon painted in the darker shade at the base of your nail, which is close to the cuticle.
- This is simple and stylish, and you can easily do this at your home.