In this post, we will tell you about Why Choose Hardwood Floors. There are literally hundreds of reasons to love hardwood floors. The natural colors, beautiful marks, and grain on the wood planks add a charming appeal to your home flooring. The uniqueness of wood can never be found in any other man-made or natural hard surface flooring options. Here are some top reasons to choose hardwood flooring.
Why Choose Hardwood Floors
1. Hardwood is Eco-Friendly
- As the sustainable and natural substance, wood is an environmentally friendly choice that supports to insulate the home and lower energy bills.
- The long life of wood flooring means less wasting of the replacement materials.
- Recycled or Reclaimed wood flooring is available for those who want to live even greener.
- Other types of wood flooring use less hardwood to get the job done, like engineered hardwood.
- Do your research and shop around and you can definitely find a floor that is both beautiful and green at the same time!
2. Hardwood Flooring is Classic and Ageless
- Hardwood floors are ideal for practically any decorating style or color scheme.
- When carpets have become worn beyond the repair and vinyl floors sustain damage that is impossible to disguise, hardwood will still look as invitingly warm and beautiful as ever.
- On some types of wood surfaces, minor injuries may simply add character- but even a wood floor with significant damage can simply be sanded and refinished rather than replaced.
3. The Strength and Durability of Hardwood Floors
- Most of us will never be as strong as this guy, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have floors that are strong enough to handle your hectic household activities!
- Wood is a naturally durable and tough material with high-density levels that make it less vulnerable to scratches and dents that cause unsightly and often permanent scars on weaker floors.
- If durability is of particular importance to you (little ones banging pots & pans on the floor) then consider a harder wood.
4. Hardwood Flooring is Stylish and Versatile
- If you’re in the market for new floors, you have an absolutely mind-boggling assortment of choices available to you in the wood flooring segment.
- Literally hundreds of colors, several construction types, and the several surface textures mean there is the wood floor perfect for any taste, and any room of the home.
- If you’re dealing with your existing floors, hardwood can be refinished and stained in any color imaginable, giving you many affordable choices when it is time to redecorate.
- It empowers you the option of incorporating decorative area rugs instead of installing carpet that could become permanently damaged and more expensive to replace.